CINDY REYES, Ambassador School of Global Leadership - PERIOD 2
- 1. Starbucks is where my friends and I would go after school to talk about our day. To gossip and relax after a long day it was our daily routine pre-covid.
- 2. The library to very important to me because that's where I would spend hours with my parents. Forcing my mom to read to me non-stop that’s where I got my love for books.
- 3. Glendale was my parents and I favorite place to go to every weekend. It would just be us three it wouldn't matter if we bought anything as long as we sat and ate an ice cream.
- 4. My grandparents house is beyond important it is where I grew up along with my cousins. We would have carne asadas and family gatherings almost every week. It is my safe spot and my culture in four closed walls.
- 5. The restaurant Roll Call is where we get our sushi when my dad is off. We would spend the day watching movies with our food.