MARIANA LOPEZ-GUZMAN, Ambassador School of Global Leadership - PERIOD 2
- 1. My apartment where I am in quarantine
- 2. My elementary school, Charles H. Kim from 4-5th grade where I graduated from elementary.
- 3. Another elementary school, Wilton Place, that I was there from 2-3rd grade. I have good memories of the staff there.
- 4. My current high school, Robert F. Kennedy ASGL, I spent the most time at this place as a school and have met some good friends.
- 5. St. Basil Church was where I did my first communion and it is also the place where my little brother was baptized.
- 6. I took the picture in 2013 of the art that was on a wall when I was on my way to the 99 cents store.
- 7. The 99 cents store is also a place with good memories since it has been there for years.
- 8. The Pio Pico library was where I spent most of the time studying and reading new books.
- 9. The flower is also a picture that I took when I was on my way home. I usually pass by it and eventually took a picture of it.
- 10. Denney’s is where my family and I go to eat. We have been there a lot so it feels comfortable to be there.
- 11. Barnes & Noble is where I like to go to get my books. I would say that i feel most comfortable there and it feels like a safe place to go to.